Dr. John Medina describes a brain rule—what scientist know for sure about how our brains work—and then offers transformative ideas for our daily lives in Brain Rules: 12 principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School.
Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School http://www.brainrules.net/about-brain-rules
How to Declutter Your Mind
Noma Nazish, a Forbes Contributor, provides some simple yet effective tips to help de-clutter your mind in How to Declutter Your Mind: 10 Practical Tips You’ll Actually Want to Try.
Time Management Tips
Below some more great reading on how to manage your time.
Online Course Tips
- Preparation Tips for DLC or any Online Course https://ncolcoe.armylive.dodlive.mil/files/2019/05/Preparation-Tips-for-DLC-or-any-online-Course.docx
- 8 Strategies for Getting the Most Out of an Online Class https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/tips-for-taking-online-classes/
- 21 Study Tips for Online Classes Success https://goodcolleges.online/study-tips-for-success/
- How to Take Effective Study Notes Based on Your Learning Style https://www.oxfordlearning.com/note-taking-tips-for-every-learning-style/
- How to Take Study Notes: 5 Effective Note Taking Methods https://www.oxfordlearning.com/5-effective-note-taking-methods/
- How to Take Better Notes: The 6 Best Note-Taking Systems https://collegeinfogeek.com/how-to-take-notes-in-college/
- 17 Note-Taking Tips That Will Transform How you Retain Info https://www.lifehack.org/794683/note-taking-tips