Provide world class human resources and administrative support to the Army’s only enlisted Professional Military Education (PME) organization, the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy. Plan for and execute dynamic personnel growth as the Academy transforms to a degree-producing institute of higher learning. Posture the organization for success with sufficient manpower resources by anticipating future needs and programming increased manning to meet those needs.
- Lead USASMA manning document review, update, and MOC window input designed to reflect the organization’s continued growth and development.
- Provide Human Resources personnel slotting for Soldiers and Department of the Army Civilians IAW approved TDA and immediate needs of the organization.
- Provide Human Resource services to students, staff, and faculty which includes but is not limited to, evaluations, awards, finance actions, individual personnel requests, in and out processing, leave processing, retirement processing, replacement requisitions, and receipt and distribution of Sergeants Major Course student follow on assignments.
- Lead USASMA in the execution of the Defense Travel System (DTS) travel program. Serve as the Organizational Defense Travel Agent (ODTA) and approval authority for disbursement of DTS Voucher claims.
- Provide full service Postal Operations for USASMA.
- Provide Legal Services to the Commandant.
- Recommend courses of action on policies and initiatives affecting the organizational mission and goals.
- Proactively respond to all taskings from the Command Group
COM: (915) 744-8383